Inv reset while playing zombies

I was playing on zombies and i died, on the lobby waiting for someone to revive me my wifi started to fail or something and then i disconnected and when i tried to join again all my inventory was like in that zombies game, with a copper sword and crimson armor and i had the surprise that even the singleplayer profile was like that

what can i do now?

PC/Mobile
PC

Dimensions or Services it affects
Zombies

Your in-game account name
CzarukPzs

How often it happens
just once time

3 Likes

I’m afraid that there isn’t much to do as far as I know. The same thing happened to me a while back, and I didn’t ever find a solution to the issue.
For all I know though, the mods might be able to look through logs or something and find your inventory, allowing you to get it back.
If not, I would recommend just grabbing all the items you remember having from the items area of the server. It won’t be perfect, but it would be as close as you get to an actual solution.

1 Like

i believe you can use /loadout save [loadout name] to save your loadout, or it might be locked by permissions

if you can use /loadout, you can use /loadout to see all the /loadout commands

1 Like

Oh that item stay on your profile even when you leave the sv?

Yep i tried that but i didnt had any loadout bro :frowning:

Duplicate of:

As of current, this should be fixed on 1.4.2.3+(PC), and not yet on mobile

Like mentioned in the linked post, this is a Terraria bug, and unfortunately, we can’t do anything about it.