Infinite summons on Zombies

[1] Members name.
Cookie l1l1lll1lll1ll (not sure if is correct

[2] Report: what rule(s) they broke (quote them).

[3] Did this affect anyone (e.g. they were using their hacks in PvP)?
Yes, massive lag

[4] Evidence. (If this includes chat, Phase link one or more messages)

[5] Dimension: (if this is a server report).
Gamemodes-Zombies

[6] Roughly, the time (in UTC) the offence was made. (if this is a
server report)

22:33

4 Likes

This might also be ban evasion; I reported someone named “cookie summons” who was doing the exact same glitch, with the slimes as well.

3 Likes

This seems similar to someone I saw a while back in a PvP lobby using infinite summons… I honestly didn’t understand because summons don’t target players…

2 Likes

Same, it seem summoner on pvp useless but wip is good

3 Likes

I think a lot of people use this (even though it’s not effective).

3 Likes

Its honestly terrible due to the amount of player traffic that’s in PvP so if you have infinite summons, someone will notice it. It’s not even practical either…

2 Likes

Geolindrag, i guess it suppose to be crash for mobile, massive lag for pc, i think?

2 Likes

Yes but actually no

Depends on your RAM , for me i get 3 FPS (but that is nothing new…)
eventually, when you play at an overall 5 FPS, for a long time, you will adapt.

,the problem is for the people that are used to be at 30+ Fps, (and the server for the number of proccess).

Rarely thigs like this end in a device crash, the real affected is the server, because there are all the game data being charged, for the users will only drop the FPS

2 Likes

What is your ram? My ram is 2GB well easy lag

3 Likes

1GB lol…

Also deppeds on the procesator, but about that, i don’t know much,also in your wi-fi, if you have a 5mb wifi, will get a lot of lag spikes, and this will end of your device trying to load multiple things at the same time, and again… This will down your FPS a lot for a moment

3 Likes

There was a person on the discord too, reported by invis called like l1l1l1l1ll1l11l or something one shotting with terrablade

3 Likes

I think thats the invincibility frame exploit, not summons.

3 Likes

whats that?

4 Likes

I already do decrease everything, grafic low, gore off, fps 30 And it still lag or crash/not response ;-;

5 Likes

It’s a glitch where mobile players’ attacks sometimes dont give invincibility frames to their target, making the target take damage once per frame.

3 Likes

I guess my procesator is weak?
And am using 4G cellular

4 Likes

The hacker is online right now, should i ping mods on discord?
He is not doing anything, so i can’t make another report

4 Likes

I see him, he’s AFKing in Gamemodes

5 Likes

A little question

your IGN is just “yems” without mayus?

4 Likes

Hes just like PedroSanko but hes moving and he have infinite minions then my phone crash during very very lag.
But idk where he is now im think he ban in both forums and the server.

3 Likes