[Inactive] Helper Application (Barbariccia)

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
In-game, my name is Barbariccia. It’s read as (Bar-ba-rich-cha). I think people have a hard time pronouncing it since it’s a Latin name, so you can just call me Cia (See-yah). I got the name from a character in Dante Alighieri’s Divine Comedy, and got the in-game look from the Final Fantasy character of the same name.

[Q2] How often are you on the server?
I am online for almost every day. I either play from 7am - 5pm or 5pm - 8pm. It really depends on the schedule of my classes. I live in the Philippines and we’re under GMT +8. It will be less than a month before the official end of the trimester so I still don’t know what my next schedule of classes will be but we will have a 4-month-break this summer since we are changing our school year schedule. I will update this answer as soon as I have my classes but be assured that I will almost be always online everyday.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I’ve noticed an influx of new players since this April 1st and there are a lot of newcomers that have no idea what’s happening and has been asking other people questions but no one is answering them; so I decided to rise for the cause. It’s also nice to be of help and just talk to people because sometimes I’m just staying in the server, not really playing or doing anything, so it’s good to have something to do. Also I operate from a different timezone compared to most of the Helpers so I can cover for them when they are offline.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yes. I generally always do PvP and it’s easy to just warp to /spawn or /home and help people who are in need. I can type fast and will be able to help people in a short amount of time. I will do my best to drop what I’m doing to do what I need to do as a Helper.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Yes, I do think so. I have been bombarding Crews and old players with questions that I think I already know most of how things work around the server and the game itself. I’ve read the rules a lot of times and I myself have been helped by a lot of people in the basics and advanced stuff the server has to offer and I think I will be able to impart my knowledge to other newcomers.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
My name is Michelle Ablaza Basa and I’m an 18-year-old Filipino college student. I’m currently studying Game Development in the Cosmopolitan International Institute of Technology and is going to be a Junior by next academic year. I’ve play a lot of games under different genres but I’m a big fan of RPGs, MOBAs, and FPS games. I speak 5 languages and I apologize in advance if my English seems hard to understand since I have some trouble in thought formation but I can speak the language very fluently. I am a co-founder and was once a player of the professional all-girls DotA team, Pmski under our father team, Mineski Philippines. I would appreciate it if the test for the Helper status, if it were to happen, to be conducted any time after Easter Sunday since there’s a huge Super Typhoon named Maysak approaching our country and I’m not sure how much it will affect us here. Thanks!

1 Like

Well maybe add more to [Q2] also [Q4] these are the most important questions at least in my opinion…
i can’t won’t give support because i haven’t ever seen you on the server but anyways good luck.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice! I’ve seen you login a lot of times and people greet you whenever you’re in but you never stayed long enough so we never had a chance to talk.

1 Like

Summy has been starting to become less active over time. I’ve seen you on a good amount of times. You seem to be active and kind. I have yet to see you start helping though, so I won’t give you my support yet. So far, you have an excellent application. Good luck with the Helper testing, presuming you make it that far.

1 Like

+1 -From Chancey, Well done app too.

+1 i think its great too, also Chancey is having problems logging in

1 Like

Thanks you two. :>

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue: Anytime

1 Like

+1 Hey, man. Thanks for helping me out earlier. You kept helping new comers even if they’re not following you. You da real MVP.

P.S. God, you’re pretty.

1 Like

I have seen you help people countless times and I think you deserve Helper!
Good Luck! +1

1 Like

Thanks you guys! :smiley:

1 Like

As Alien said, I also saw you helping people often. You might be a great helper.

+1

1 Like

+1 you helped me for like +4 hours

really appreciated

1 Like

+1
Nothing much to say other than good luck. :]

1 Like

From this point on-wards, your helpfulness will be evaluated, this includes evaluation of past opportunities as well as the evaluation of fabricated new ones and real new ones. Your results of evaluation will not be published until either a) your overall is a fail and therefore 2 further evaluations will be required or b) you pass the first 3 tests, and your application is accepted along with the publish of the results.

2 Likes