I'm unable to join the server.

I haven’t Ben able to play recently because whenever I try to connect to the Terraria server it just says “Checking IP… Complete!” And then stops there, I need help solving this issue.

2 Likes

What is your ingame character name you use when you try to join?
Are you on mobile or pc?
How long has this been occurring?
Does using port 7776 or port 7779 work?
Are you on an unmodified client? (Cannot use tmodloader or any other modified clients, only texture packs at most)

2 Likes

It may be that the dimension u try to join is shut down for some reason, port 7777 connects to rift, so if thats shut down then the game doesnt know what to do after it checks the ip.

Or a problem with your character, it has some stored data or something that stops it from working.

2 Likes

Hello, I have just discovered this server, and I have been trying to join, however, it says “I am unable to join, please make sure you connect to a compatible terraria server intended for the latest mobile version” if I could get some information on this, it would be greatly appreciated, thank you, also I am on the latest version of mobile terraria

2 Likes

What is your ingame character name you use when you try to join?
Does using port 7776 or port 7779 work?

2 Likes

@Quincy yo i have a similar problem, i cant join, it just says checking ip complete

2 Likes

Still having this issue? There was a few servers down around the time you posted this. Aforementioned servers have since been restarted

2 Likes