Im sorry for using hack

im sorry for what i done using godmode in zombies mode please give me a second chance if i do it again u can permanent ban me.

5 Likes

You should probably make a ban appeal, instead of a help and support ticket.

4 Likes

i dont know how…

5 Likes

go to Ban Appeals then make a new topic and answer all the questions. The staff who banned you will be along shortly to evaluate your appeal and make sure you deserve to be unbanned.

also, might not be the person to be talking, but you don’t sound incredibly sincere.

you’re not supposed to do it again at all. Just delete your modified client and get the legitimate version of terraria. I suggest you do this before your appeal.

6 Likes
  1. Ban Appeals
  2. Write how it showed
  3. Answer some questons
  4. You free to play

also

that is default

5 Likes

Last time i was playing with two hackers in zombies but didn’t know they were hacking… i thought they were just pro what i mean is i thought they had a thing where zombies cant kill them or hurt them… they also had that money hack thing idk but on round 2 i had over 30,000 points cuz they keep gifting me it… dont know how zombies work but that happened before i got banned cuz my stupid little brother griefed the ocean… just sayin…

5 Likes

do you remember their names?

That’s not a hack, On round 2, farming can do a lot for points, but that’s a bit high anyway.

5 Likes

Nate. Idk what their name was cuz that happened like last year and i cant keep names in my head for that long but i can remember what happened… but both their skins was all black not being racist just remembering… also the map was the underground castle with that big tree next to it dont know what the map is called tho just telling you what i saw.

5 Likes

There is a quote error in your ban appeal.

4 Likes

Talking to me or talking to the person that made this post?..

5 Likes

Talking to @Kongkam

4 Likes

Was it Snowyville?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.