I'm really sorry (Ban Appeal)

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
ban.dark-gaming.com/10478

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes and I broke this rules:

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]

All types of modified clients that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client is forbidden; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities. However, texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given; however, due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required. In cases where this negatively affects other players, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.
People using any Modifications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned

• That do not alter game mechanics (e.g. hitboxes, visibility of tiles/walls, visibility of lighting). In other words, they must keep all things intact that the originals do except the art style.

and

#2 Exploits

An exploit is unintended behaviour of the game that can be done without using third-party modifications (as that would be considered violation of S5#1). This also includes unintended behaviour of the server. The use of exploits is forbidden and punishable by a ban. It will be up to the discretion of staff to provide a warning instead, where an exploit has a minor impact.
Exceptions to this rule are:

• Hoiks

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes

[Q4] Why should we unban you?

1. Please forgive my mistake, I promise this was the first and last time i was banned.
  2. Item dimension, don’t wanna waste my time reforging item
  3. Good community, and because of that, I want to help this server in any way I can
1 Like

Please unban me, I want to test 1.4.4 zombie mode

1 Like

Closed due to being a duplicate of a valid appeal: