I'll Draw Your Terraria Character!

So recently I’ve been practicing drawing Terraria characters (mainly my vanity sets), and I’d like to do the same with others!

I plan on my drawings having a sketchy, hand-drawn feel to them. But if you’d like a different style, that’s okay.

Just comment your username and a picture of your Terraria character in the comments (preferably, the picture is cropped to be focused on your character alone), and I’ll get around to drawing it and commenting with the finished product.

Here is a sample:

I look forward to seeing how this works out. :slight_smile:

EDIT-I added a much better drawing than the one I had as a sample before.

3 Likes

I’ll be the first. This is not my main look, and at full size it looks a bit blurry:

4 Likes

The arms look a little funny. :stuck_out_tongue: Sorry about that.

3 Likes

do you do these on some program on your PC or do you hand draw them. if you hand draw them how do you make them have the white background

3 Likes

I use a website called Sketchpad.

3 Likes

This is interesting, can you do one for me too?

This is my character. ( Sorry if my picture is too small)

I’m looking forward on how the drawing will look :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I did a lot of imagining, as I wanted the character to look human, but also alien-like. Hope you like this.

3 Likes

That looks pretty cool. Nice work :slight_smile:

3 Likes

it looks human/fox :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah, I guess it kinda does. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m interested in your interpretation of my toon.

3 Likes

Here you go. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And me: ?

3 Likes

Wanted one without the shield A68? Otherwise you could’ve just pointed to your profile picture :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s right. My shield is hidden for 97% of time these days :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe because you’re much more offensive in PvP than defensive as the shield makes you appear.

4 Likes

Nah, I simply like my character without the shield more :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Sorry for not having your drawing yet A68, I’ve been busy with testing and projects. Unfortunately it will probably be like this for another week, but I’ll try my best to find some time. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s ok! Studying is way more more important! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is my character, Echobot

3 Likes