Igobylotsofnames's Appeal for being banned

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
no i read the rules and i dont recall this being rule-breaking. Just looked and it was definitely rule breaking and it was foolish of me to not realize it was, this edit was made on the 1st day of 2024,

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I do not think this ban is fair as i was just joking around, i did not expect something so serious would happen, looking back on it id expect a warning or a week ban but not a ban that lasts forever as i am not a repeat offender.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
Because i have been playing gamemodes like survival for a while and i have had fun talking with the community and playing with everyone. I hope you take this into consideration and unban me. And as i have said before, i dont think a permanent ban was fair as i am not a repeat offender and i did not have malicious intent. I was just joking around as this is something i have done with my friends before kind-of as an inside joke, you also cant click links in terraria im pretty sure.

4 Likes

You need to follow the format. Provide your ban link as your answer for Q1. If you don’t have it on hand, you can attempt to rejoin the server to get it, then edit it into the post in place of this text:

Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

4 Likes

i have put the link in the right section

3 Likes

https/www./patreon.com/igobylotsofnames for the full terraspark boots speech
- December 9th

i am at 16:44 on One Piece Episode 639 on [REDACTED]
- December 14th

[REDACTED] download this ples
- December 29th

Boku wa doctorTONY TONY CHOPPER!Omoshiro tonakaiGIVE ME SOME PARTY!Boku wa doctorTONY TONY CHOPPER!Nanadan-henkeiBE MY BE MY CREW??? again??? or stop???
- Several times on December 28th

bro 30g antispam fuck off
- December 10th

oh tysm cram! antispam
- December 16th

ones antispam
- December 28th

antispam is a dildo
- December 28th

i wnated a abg ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: [:(] ((((((((((((((((((((((((
- December 28th

2 Likes

how is that bannable also the patreon thing was clearly a joke if you click on it it brings you to page not found. also everyone says antispam.

2 Likes

This counts as subversion.

You were not banned solely on the patreon thing. You were banned because of your history(which you claim you have none) of posting links to substandard websites, as well as repeated spam and subversion.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.