"If you see this, s*** went down." -popbob and iTristan, 2b2t, "The Oldest Anarchy Server in Minecraft"

I’m just going to copy and paste what I posted on my community post on my YouTube channel here (also gonna hide it b/c religious stuff)

The text (you can also look on my community post, but again, has some religious texts that might be bannable if I do not hide it)

If you are wondering why I have been acting weird lately (or not being as active on here), that is because my grandfather was in the hospital recovering from a brain bleed. He was admitted to the hospital around a month and a few weeks ago, and he recently transferred from an intensive care place to a step down from whatever that is called. Today, I received word that he has passed away, and is now in a different place. I might be on more to cope or be on less to cope, I don’t know. But I do know that I am going to be OK, and all is well for him in the end. Please pray or do whatever is comfortable for your religion (if you have one) to show care for my family as we go through the grieving process. Until then, I will see you when I see you.

-pwrwq

4 Likes

oh. i am sorry to hear this. rest in peace, and i wish the best for your family.

3 Likes

I am sorry for your loss, pwrwq.

3 Likes

what happened tho

4 Likes

6 Likes