I would like to have my account deleted

So as many people in game and on the forums know that when I choose my color, title and tag in dtp. It is stuck as (retard) yellow/green ish (the magician) if there are some that don’t here is reference. Also, my crew doesn’t work for many things such as tp, and other commands.

And yes I know to have your account deleted you have to have an amazing reason, however I would rather have my account deleted then having to go through multiple solutions that might not even work. So staff if you find this reasonable, then please consider deleting my account.

Sincerely - Juan

7 Likes

I agree, but you might want to be slightly more specific; saying it “doesn’t work” is vague. I do understand it’s really annoying.

5 Likes

Yeah, you’ve been going through this shit for nearly half a year now, and nothing has been fixed.

Good luck with the appeals.

6 Likes

Ty, I appreciate the good luck.

5 Likes

Wowie… That is quite the issue and I wish you great luck on getting this fixed!

5 Likes

Ty very much.

5 Likes

I think you’d be better off sending this to @popstarfreas

6 Likes

Not sure what happened but afaik DTP borked and this account technically doesn’t exist on DTP

6 Likes

I assume his Member account still exists, right, since he’s able to enter Survival and use /item and such? Is there a way to remove/reset the DTP data for his account so that he can get a new one with the same in-game account, if it currently doesn’t exist? I think he’s still able to access it, even though it doesn’t actually work in-game (although the website https://dtp.dark-gaming.com/#inventory/Mr. intelligent. still does show his actual “inventory” and not the one displayed in-game. I’m not very clear on the way DTP data is recorded, but is it able to be edited manually at all?

5 Likes

Not entirely sure about how it works but it could be something to do with the dot at the end of their name

6 Likes

I did, twice, no response tho.

5 Likes