I would like some weapon ideas(for zombies map)

Oh Im really sorry that I made you worry. Tho honestly I was legit confused but now that you’ve explained it does make sense! And about my weapon- dont force yourself plss if it takes too much time I woudnt mind if you dont implement it, Im only here to offer Idea/suggestions for weapons. As long as the map does good after release I’ll be satisfied! :heart:

4 Likes

no no, the weapon is fine and it’s not that hard to add, the hardest part is making the idea, that’s why this forum post exists after all lol, and glad that we are understanding each other now, and thank you for the ideas again

5 Likes

Yess your welcome sir! Thank you in advance for implementing it!

For now I would like to keep on suggesting Ideas here for future reference if you dont mind? You mind as well make this a weapon thread in the near future, but for now lets stick to what we can achieve! Good luck on making the map as always!:heart:

4 Likes

I came from the special item dimension for the first time! I didnt even know such a dimension existed hahaha. And wow massive respects on the time and effort you make onto every weapon! It was hard making a custom weapon myself I even tried to make the shotgun incendiary bullets but it didnt work, maybe the projectile’s bug? Idk, but men its hard! Massive respects to you and the other creators!:heart:

5 Likes

You gotta make the ammo shoot the projectile, then the gun will. Due to how ammo works, the gun shoots whatever the ammo’s projectile id is.

5 Likes

i mean… you figure out a lot with time and with other things other people help, it’s not that bad

6 Likes

Oh I see, thats why it only shot the ichor bullets in my inventory. Thanks!

5 Likes

Yess gaining knowledge overtime is crucial as well as having reliable friends!

5 Likes

indeed that is true

5 Likes

hope you will like it, it may be changed, but for now it exists, the owner didn’t mind me adding that to the map

6 Likes

same for this

sorry i decided to use non consumable ammo

6 Likes

one sec i will be right back with wep in game
well i hope you will like it when you get to play with it

6 Likes

Holy fudge… Yow thats awesome, im lost for words honestly.

5 Likes

Multi, I just wanted to help with your map! No need to say you were of little use to me. I’m learning about building maps as well, not like I am experienced at all. I thought I would just provide assistance for a map I thought had potential in the form of Blocks, Accessories, Vanities, and Pets. I’ve also finished making the Armors and Weapons for all 4 Classes recently too. Also, sorry if this is a late response. I haven’t been reading a lot of the Forums lately and I just stumbled upon this post. Anyways, good luck with your map Multi. I’ll provide support when I deem it fit.

5 Likes

Np, well still the fact stands that i have been of little use to you, and this was just to get ideas for more unique weapons, not necessaruly to implement in your map if you object

5 Likes