I wont be online on friday!

My dad and myself planned a trip to the zoo (long time in the past when i visited one). I know it sounds boring but i had 5 weeks no real-life.
But anyways i wont be online or if i am then only for a short time, i hope you guys understand that. Thats all and i dont have more to tell you.

A quick status update - i feel 75% good, i dont know what happened to the other 25%.

1 Like