I was hacking

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Ban.dark-gaming.com/9883
I was using hacks.

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I did not read the rules and I regret not doing so, thats on me.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I really do think that it was fair.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I don’t have any reason that you guys should unban me, I just wanna have fun and DarkGaming is my favorite server to play in with my friends.

2 Likes

You need to provide a ban link under [Q1]. This can be found when you try to rejoin the server. If you do not see this link let me know.

2 Likes

I have added the ban link and i understand if you deny my appeal

2 Likes

Could you explain to me your reasoning behind using the modified client a little?

2 Likes

I just wanted to know what the best classes are for certain maps and it’s almost impossible to because death happens a lot.

2 Likes

I also need to be certain that you will not break the rules again if unbanned. This is required for me to be able to proceed with your appeal. Would you like to add anything to better help me believe that you will indeed change and follow the rules in the future? I am not confident yet solely from your answer under [Q4].

2 Likes

I have already removed the moded client and if it happens again i will take any necessary punishment.

2 Likes

Well my issue is that I am not confident that you will follow the rules in the future from your answers so far.

There will be no second chance if I am not certain you will follow the rules in the future. I cannot prove that you removed your client modifications from your word alone, and what you just said makes me uncertain. Could you please elaborate a little on how you will follow the rules in the future? I need to believe you have changed. I need to know that you understand why what you did was wrong, and need to trust you will indeed follow the rules if unbanned.

3 Likes

I know that there will be no second chances and yes I know I shouldn’t have done that. If you really have to you can monitor my account to make sure. I don’t really know what to do or say right now because this is the first time ive ever gotten banned. I could even head over to the rules and type them all out here if thats what it takes.

2 Likes

I’ll be honest, I am just not certain enough that you have changed to proceed with this appeal. I needed to be at least 50% sure that you have changed, and I just am not. My main issue was that you have already run out of chances. None of us staff have the time nor capability to monitor your account like you mention. I am sorry, but for these reasons this appeal is denied.

3 Likes