I was banned i'm sorry

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link:

(This Only Happens On Mobile)

**When I join I get a connection timeout and I am kicked. I was hacking. I have learned my lesson **

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?

No I didn’t read the rules…

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.

I do, I was hacking while everybody else was fairly playing the game.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?

I believe its time come back I will never hack again. Infact you can erase my entire inventory for hacking reset me put me back to square one. Everything I have was un-rightfully earned. And I know they chance of me being unbanned is not very high but please feel for me. Also thank you for giving me a chance to repeal my ban its quite sad to be banned from the most popular terraria server.

6 Likes

Provide your ban link as your answer for Q1. If you do not have it on hand, you can receive it by attempting to join the server. As well, make Q4 bold by adding back the two asterisks after the question, then move your answer to Q4 to a separate line.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

7 Likes

Done… I have updated the appeal.

6 Likes

Done

6 Likes

Please add a line break after Q4 to move your answer to a separate line and then make sure Q4 is still bold afterwards.

7 Likes

Done Sorry for not adding the asterisk.

5 Likes

done I finished it

5 Likes

I was referring to the questions being bold, not their answers. Bold each question.

Also, your ban link for Q1 is still missing. It’s needed for the appeal.

5 Likes

Again I can’t do question 1 it won’t let me join.

5 Likes

Given the naming convention, is this your ban link? Searching through the bans yielded it as the closest fit to your listed in - game name

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.