I was banned from accessing the terraaria darkgaming server. I need help!

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason

After a long time, I came back to Terraria and had fun, and when I went into my favorite server, I saw the phrase “Access Denied” and there was no activity.

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?

I’ve never really used any other programs or bugs while enjoying Terraria and of course I’ve never done anything weird on the darkaming server.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.

I don’t know why I’m blocked, but I don’t know exactly why I’m banned. I don’t think there’s a reason. If there is any chance, I will not do it in the future and I will aim for sound play.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?

I would appreciate it if you could help increase the interest of the users who came back to Terraria. I will continue to play as a healthy Terraria user.

3 Likes

You need to follow the format, (Q1) if you are mobile, you get ban link for a split second.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

3 Likes

This sounds like a blacklist problem instead of a ban. The message links to a post, the full message being “Access Denied. Read this post: forum.dark-gaming.com/t/10624

Refer to the linked post for more information.

3 Likes

https://forum.dark-gaming.com/t/blacklisted-ip-i-need-help-please-help-me/24312?u=sungwoon03

This is the new content I wrote. Please reply. Thank you!

3 Likes

I cannot help you any further because I’m not part of the blacklist helpdesk. All I can suggest is to make sure that you follow any instructions given.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.