I wanted to get the emoji badge so

Yes I want the emoji badge so here it goes :ok_hand:

4 Likes

the emoji badge? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Yes the emoji badge. :3rd_place_medal::2nd_place_medal::1st_place_medal:

3 Likes

I’m not entirely sure how Discourse works, although I already have a few badges. Is there any point to them, or are they just trophies? Also, how do I get more votes for the Suggest category?

4 Likes

Answer to number 1: they are just trophies, I don’t have an answer to the last question. And I have a question for you, didn’t you join yesterday?

3 Likes

Oh, and just put an emoji like this :ok_hand: it will work.

3 Likes

I dont know if getting more votes is possible, maybe you could get them from going to trust level 3 or 4. If you really want to vote for something but dont have enough votes, then you can unvote a suggestion that you previously voted for, which will take off the vote from that suggestion and give it to you for you to use on any future suggestion you vote for.

5 Likes

Already got the emoji badge. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I already have the emoji badge as well. Yes I joined the day before yesterday lol.

5 Likes

Well i need the emoji badge so :six: :nine:

6 Likes

Nice, funny number.

6 Likes

I congratulate you on your very early achievements @Madofado !

4 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Youre very welcome! For joining 4 days ago, you’ve made incredible progress! Keep up your great work!

4 Likes

I just read this thread and it wasn’t the one I thought I had already said this in lol. I only joined the forums five? days ago now, but I’ve been on the server for more than two months, although not very active for most of it, but I didn’t accomplish this all in four days, I already had a lot of experience with the server.

Thank you anyways though!

4 Likes

Well, for the forum, anyways…

4 Likes

:name_badge:

3 Likes

I need the badge

:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

:full_moon_with_face:this one ?:thinking:

3 Likes

:skull: SKUUHL EMOHJIII