I need a mod

can u help me save my house in surface cause its full of water and echo blocks please? Username :Subject Latex

4 Likes

This is a case for the category Report a Player if you got griefed (with screenshot of broken building). The infos would be following:

1. Name of player who did this: N/A, unknown
  2. Rule broken:
  3. People affected: you
  4. (screenshot of broken building)
  5. Dimension: Build
  6. Time between (when you saw the building the last time it was OK) and time of the report

The () say when you need to insert your info by yourself.

I hope, I could help.

4 Likes

no i just wanted somebody to save my house from future griefing
aka mods can only make things invincible

4 Likes

Well reset just happened, so your build is gone anyway.

If you have voted for the sever once, you can claim your build in the future, type /house define in chat, then hammer/pickaxe the 2 points of your house (Top left, bottom right)

4 Likes

No cause it’s still here

Well reset just happened, so your build is gone anyway.

If you have voted for the sever once, you can claim your build in the future, type /house define in chat, then hammer/pickaxe the 2 points of your house (Top left, bottom right)
[/quote]

Shadow your wrong it’s still here did I mention that this is in BUILD MODE

5 Likes

It’s still here in build mode so don’t talk to me about being reset

5 Likes

Um…no? You did not mention it was in build mode.

Sorry about that mistake, in that case, once you get crew (Which is free if you bought the game through steam), your builds will be protected.

If you did not buy your game from steam, you can vote for the server every day, each time you vote gives you 0.05 credits. Once you save up 2 credits, you can buy crew.

https://dtp.dark-gaming.com/
You can vote for dark gaming and get steam from this website.

4 Likes

I have crew but it doesn’t let me do it I don’t think I’ll check when I’m on my pc again

4 Likes

Try /fixcrew (I think thats the command)

4 Likes

thats also meaning its in build → surface

4 Likes

cant use it in build → surface aka the crew one which means i need a mod to make it safe

4 Likes

Thanks. Its even not my topic but it helped me

4 Likes

In survival there is also a surface :man_shrugging:

Sorry for the mistake again.

3 Likes