I miss cart dash fr fr

welp you see most cart dash-able rails were pretty much got replaced into rails that only for hooks and the only rails that are cart dash-able is those rails on the healing religion thingy which is quite useful to run away from people who caught you healing

but what i try to mention here isnt bring back all of dash-able rails but to put in some place that usually useful to ran away from enemies like open arena, sure theres many method to dashing around like queen slime saddle with feather potion or bundle balloons with panic necklace but most of them have downside like queen slime saddle is needing many momentum, bundle balloon dash doesnt even have any attention unlike cart dash that could instandly go on high speed that doesnt require momentum and could be stop by cancel mount(ya pogo stick is gone so theres no much problems on put more of dash-able rails tho)

and in 1.4.4 updates theres a new accessory that boots your cart speed by 50% or something so cart dash method wont be overshadowed by other dashing methods

so what i want is more dash able rails in useful places bc they are really fun to use, plus like pve cart dash you could go around open place faster and finally it can outrun from paladin hammer users (wait they have laser gun)

nah keep it banned

8 Likes

i missed cardash too fr why not make at least some more raiils cardsable not all

6 Likes

the acessory that boosts cart dashis not a acessory, but rather a demon heart-like item

5 Likes

cdash rails were removed because they provided too much of a movement advantage.
You could very easily flee a fight by using a cdash rail. That doesn’t make PvP fun.

8 Likes

They will not be coming back.

8 Likes

Cmon bro i don’t even play anymore why is it still banned :sob:

7 Likes

ya you arent wrong at all, so my thought is that dash-able rails could only appears in places that are highly open and habitats for tryhards ofc to people go around much quicker and i think the solution is only putting like 3 or 4 more around the map and only for places that are necessary such as left of the spawn(bc that place are quite open), the small tunnel way under the below house spawn (bc many people could easily kill you when you are down there and its hard to get out of it when you got caught), and also top left bc that place so far is the best habitat for tryhard so it would be cool if they chasing you on cart

6 Likes

Avery, Blanc, and I removed those rails because it was an unfair movement exploit.
The rails below the house were removed because that place was MEANT to be a place where you could very easily be trapped. adding cdash rails would defeat the whole purpose.
Putting cdash rails in large open areas would cause chaos because people would use them to escape fights. That’s no fun.
The only cdash rail I can see permanently staying is the very top one.
There is another in the arena that I might remove if I have the chance to.

7 Likes

Bring back Cdash but doing so will kill the player/debuff the player :xaa: Tho no idea if thats even possible :xaa:

6 Likes

C dash has now been nerfed, go in game and test it if you want. There would no longer a reason to not bring some of the cdash rails back.

6 Likes

was it a bug fix, or does the cart upgrade just not work with cdash?

5 Likes

Most likely the second one I could double check

5 Likes

It doesn’t work with upgrade.

5 Likes

interesting… well, they’re good for hooking, anyway

5 Likes

The minecart upgrade kit still works with the cart dash, last time I checked.

4 Likes

Cdash works with it. It’s just so slow it is the equivalent to not having one.

4 Likes