I lost my Regular

I’ve lost my “Regular” badge after -I’m not sure if this was the actual cause but this is my best guess- posting a rejected reply on a ban appeal. I am quite shocked that this happened, so can I please have my badge back?

The post I made was on a ban appeal of a person that was struggling with Jr.'s ban and I just gave a link to TheLorde’s post giving an in-depth explanation of Jr.'s ban -which myself, Tru3thful and maybe others have done before-.

Because of my previous statement, I thought replying such a thing was allowed. I believe the consequences of my rejected posts are unfair, and these consequences of having a rejected reply on a ban appeal should be manual, not automatic -which is what I’m guessing-.

4 Likes

wait did i do this? sorry

4 Likes

No, the reply was rejected by a staff member -I’m guessing it was @popstarfreas -.

4 Likes

This might not be the case, but it’s possible you might have fell under these requirements :

Regular is the only trust level you can lose.

5 Likes

The last criteria is what got him

4 Likes

Is there any way someone with permissions can change this?

Me being silenced was quite unfair tbh, as stated on my op.

4 Likes

It’s possibly unlikely to remove that. You probably just wait 6 months after it now.

4 Likes

No in two ways: There’s no policies or guidelines in place for this siutation. No other staff member can undo the actions of another unless in some circumstances

5 Likes

Does this mean that Rofle can still undo this?

3 Likes

If they choose so

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.