I like hats

I will give item in my inventory for tax man hats, make an offer and i will probably accept it if it include a hat

6 Likes

i dont like hats i can give mine for emperor

5 Likes

Deal you will have to send trade tho im poor

5 Likes

i have a hat (no one will have hats tho), but i like it too. I can give you wisp vanity

4 Likes

Thanks for the offer but i just want the hats

5 Likes

Offers for hats are still up, although im suprised that no one has just asked for the whole inventory as, by the definition of the trade, you could do

5 Likes

No one has 21 free slots

4 Likes

Fair point

4 Likes

I have complied a list of potential customers i would like to maybe buy hats from but please if i have missed anyone add their names but try not to ping
-NetherOw
-Tru3thful
-Cxco
-pwrwq
-Glasia
-Parvil
-Eltrator
-Hansel
-Nextar
-Geolindrag
-Camelot
-Fallen Soldier
-Eerie
-Chad Meme
-Cawwie
-Waqi_20
-rafaelgamerplay
-lobita
-Pring Lee
As i said feel free to add people i missed as i am trying to buy the tax collector hats people got in the halloween event

6 Likes

i feel somewhat guilty of mine, i got a godmoder and reported them and kept being in and out, but I got the hat before the server crashed and I finished my report or something
would have gotten others if I stayed longer, but I feel like I should just delete it or something because I indirectly “cheated” it and didn’t get it the right way.

4 Likes

i can sell mine for 60-100k dp (i also may refuse at all if i wont need those dp) If you think thats overpriced - you are right, but i like my hat cuz those hats are unique, and am not willing to sell it for less than 50k dp.

4 Likes

That… May take some grinding

4 Likes

I would sell mine for 25k dp. I like my tax collector hat so i wasnt really intending on selling mine. And as people say it might not comeback in the next halloween event :(( but i also need dp sooo

4 Likes

I will buy someones tax collectors hat for 0.50 credits
I will be ever so happy if you accept as your hat will join the collection
Screenshot_20221116-195431_kindlephoto-149771917

4 Likes

Bumping the offer to 1 credits

4 Likes

i will take Ancient One

4 Likes

actually nvm i want the credits

4 Likes

Im confused, so you do no longer want to buy ancient one but you want credtis?

3 Likes

Yes, exactly. I will be sending the trade now.

4 Likes

actually nvm i don’t want to sell my hat

4 Likes