I keep crashing

Ok, for some reason, when I am on survival, my game just freezes, the music keeps playing, but the controls do not respond and the screen doesn’t move. This has happened many times already, but today was the last straw. Last resets, the crashes were few and far between, but now, it’s crashing within minutes of rejoining. I’ve tried clearing my cache, deleting old apps, force stopping background services, and even more, but i still keep crashing. I’m starting to think it may be a problem with the server’s connection with my device, as it has never happened when im playing with my friends. I’ve also heard that this has happened to other mobile players on the server (“you whatever” also plays on mobile and he experiences similar crashes like me)

• PC/Mobile (Mobile)
  • Dimensions or Services it affects (Survival)
  • Your in-game account name (Basilica)
  • How often it happens (Ranges from 1-10 minutes from logging onto the server)
  • Any screenshots or videos showing the bug
3 Likes

i quiet lazy play survival, cuz the reason same like u, always crash

4 Likes

is this iOS?

5 Likes

nah its for all mobile

4 Likes

Hey theres my message on chat

3 Likes

This was happening before but now it’s much more frequent

5 Likes

Exactly! Resets prior to this one still had crashes, and they were bearable, but this reset the crashes are outta control!

5 Likes

Yeah its like you can barely progress, join a boss, disconnect, rejoin, and the boss is dead.

5 Likes

The same thing has been happening to me also when I try to go to the left my game crashes

3 Likes