I have some bad news

So, my brother got bronchitis and somehow I got some of it so now my throat hurts some and I’m coughing a lot. I will not be on as much until I and/or my brother get better. Sorry for the inconvenience. :frowning:

1 Like

I’m sorry man.

1 Like

ya that nasty

1 Like

Aint nobody got time fo dat

1 Like

lol i heard that at camp crestwood or a youth convention."DRUGS! aint nobody got no time for that!

i feel sorry for you,bronchitis really nasty

1 Like

I hope you get better soon

1 Like

Thank you all. It got more worse since I first made this thread. I am coughing more than my brother, and my brother gave me bronchitis. So that is really bad.

1 Like

that’s not good :frowning:

1 Like

that happened with a kid at co-op

i got a cld frm hm nd mne lasted longr nd wrser

1 Like

Well, I have good and bad news. Good news is that my cough settled down. Bad news is I have a really bad sore throat and I had to stay home from school. I hope this illness goes away soon. And as always, Meow. (see you later)

And to make it even worse, yesterday my aunt’s car stalled in front of a restaurant and the car had to get towed home.

1 Like

X__X poor u. i know how you feel tho…sorta.i got a cold from a kid like a month and a half ago and i [i]still[/i] got it!

1 Like

That must suck a lot doesn’t it?

1 Like

a LOT. it’s going away tho…but still annoying to have sneezy crap all over the place

1 Like

He’s being sarcastic.

1 Like

oh well i’m not

1 Like

im really serious it’s annoying to have to clean my keyboard so much

1 Like

Who is being sarcastic?

1 Like

you lol

1 Like

How am I being sarcastic?