I have 2 ideas for abilities

1st: Airstrike

Unlockable by: no kills atleast 5 rounds (not reach 5 round without kills) with barrage as ability (you can deal damage, but not kill)

Used by any ability hotkey

What it does: summons a few projectiles from sky.

How it works: imagine lunar flare shoot. But change projectile, that falls from sky on “Projectile” column. Then, amount of projectiles, that falls from sky for “Amount” column. Now shoots amount. Its like amount of used lunar flare. Cooldown between them is 0.5s. Proj after shoot is like after projectiles, that falls from sky, creates explosion. This is that projectile.

Round Projectile Amount Shoots amount Proj after shoot Cooldown
Start Wooden arrow 4 2 none 10s
3 Frostburn Arrow 4 3 none 15s
7 Hellfire Arrow +5 dmg 5 4 ID: 30 17s
11 ID: 130 6 5 ID: 131 (100 dmg) 30s
15 ID: 408 (230 dmg) 7 6 ID: 409 (120 dmg) 30s
19 ID: 503 (200 dmg) 10 8 ID: 617 (250 dmg) 30s
2nd: Barrier

Unlockable by: 12 round on Jungle battle (my unreleased map) with Wish. If this ability will release faster than map - 12 round on Beach house with Wish. When Jungle battle will release - change map to it

Used by SW or WS to summon barrier element
WW to make barrier bigger
SS to make barrier lower

What it does: creates a few projectiles that fly around player in circle and damage enemy.

How it works: Ability summons few projs that fly around player at the same distance around each others. Also they fly trough blocks. Max amount is maximum amount of projs. Minimum is 1 block For example: you released 2 projectiles. They keep angle between them 180 degrees. Max range is maximum possible range of circle. At start you have 3 blocks distance. Imagine upgrade it. Now use SS two times to set it to 1. WW x 4 for range 5 blocks. Cooldown is time to spawn new proj.

Round Projectile Damage Max amount Max range (blocks) Cooldown
Start ID: 54 10 2 3 10s
3 ID: 597 18 3 5 9s
7 ID: 16 20 4 6 8s
11 ID: 34 46 5 7 7s
15 ID: 661 105 6 9 7s
19 ID: 79 197 8 13 7s

I hope i added all. Message to me is dont understand something

If you can’t kill anything then it’s not possible to get passed round 1

I think these abilities should level up when every other ability does.

Increasing the range would just weaken the barrier.

1 Like

1 Others can kill
4 Every people do that want. You can descrece radius

1 Like

Increasing the range could make it be able to touch more enemies from further away, which could be good if you want to keep your distance.
However, these abilities and their unlock conditions just dont seem like stuff that would or should be added into the game, ignoring the fact that new abilities might not even be added in the near future.

2 Likes

You should probably make two different topics for each suggestion.

1 Like

This just means you’re dead weight, though.

1 Like

Only for 5 rounds, and u can still deal damage

1 Like

Team with 4 people, cryptic castle and go

1 Like

One suggestion per topic please. It’s easier to track that way

1 Like