I got my ip blacklisted for no apparent reason…

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
I did not receive a ban link, I don’t really know why I had my IP blacklisted

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I still am unaware of the rule I broke, if I even broke any at all…

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
No, I recently joined the server on a mobile account and I do not understand what happened, I disconnected from the server once, then when I rejoined, it said that my IP was blacklisted

**[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I recently joined the server to play cross platform with my friends who play on PC. Also, I just want to have fun on the server… and I currently can not do that.

4 Likes

Ban links are formatted as ban.dark-gaming.com/0, with 0 being replaced by another number representing the ban ID. If you do not have your ban link on hand, attempt to rejoin the server to receive one, and you will receive when you try to join. On the other hand, if you were able to join, but you received a message that your IP was blacklisted (likely pointing to this topic: https://forum.dark-gaming.com/t/10624), then refer to the instructions provided in that topic.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.