I got banned and I just want you to hear me out

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
dark-gaming.com/ban/5158

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, at the time I didn’t realize my client was still on. I use it offline in single player to mess around i.e. I set the use time to 1 and messed around with weapons.and when I was done I went to get something to eat and after that I forgot my client was still on

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes it is completely fair I broke the rules that could cause harm for other players.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I really liked this server and I met alot of friends there. And I would still like to do that. But at the moment I can’t. I’ve really learned my lesson. I truly have. From now on I’ll double check if I have a client on. I’m sorry for what I have done and I hope you will forgive me and unban me.

4 Likes

Forgot? You were on for a short period of time on a character named “Justin.” In this short period, I happened to find you presumably with Godmode, as I saw no signs of you taking damage from the multiple attacks from Moon Lord despite you still moving/playing the game properly; meaning that it was not lag. Unfortunately, due to the short period you were on, its not entirely certain but still extremely likely.
Later, as you mentioned, you happened to join on a different character under the name “Zebras are best pet.” During the time frame on this character, upon spawning in, you quite blatantly flaunted your low-use time weapons. You were kind enough to showcase four different weapons for me, in a span of ~30 seconds, starting from when you first joined. Additionally, and even further adding on to the unlikeliness of you not being aware, i’ll emphasize “upon spawning in.” Your reaction was not that of someone who was completely unaware of enabled cheats; Despite joining about two seconds ago, you swapped to a few separate weapons, each with clear and obvious modified use time. Even if you did happen to go to a new world and leave them on, you wouldn’t join the server with seemingly full awareness that your cheats were enabled. You even decided to test these weapons on a boss or two. Even if you did happen to somehow forget your client was enabled, is fighting a boss with clear modified weapons not a display of you intending to abuse your client, either way?

5 Likes

ok I admit it. I was aware of my cheats. I lied I’m sorry. I’ll never do it again. I am truly sorry I’ve learned my lesson. I truly am sorry. I will never ever break the rules ever again

Edit: Many servers don’t have this much fun I’ve played hours on this server made tons of friends and I’m banned :frowning: it was very hard to find a server that I had so much fun on. and I wish I could be unbanned. I understand what I did was wrong and hopefully you will forgive me.

3 Likes

Well, you certainly surpassed my expectation by actually deciding to admit to it(which most people seem to fail to do.) But, you admitting it also happens to completely change what your answer to
[Q4] Why should we unban you? Should be. Since you were aware of your modified client, a precautionary measure of double checking to see if your client is enabled or not does not ensure me that you will not hack again. So, that leads me to my point. Why should I trust that unbanning you will not lead to you being banned again, and how will you prevent this from happening?

4 Likes

Cause I swear on my dead mother’s grave I will never do it again. Plus if I do do it again I will just get banned again which I don’t want to do.

3 Likes

Since you’re seemingly aware and accepting towards the fact that what you did is not acceptable, I have unbanned you.
The better outcome of this appeal would be you removing any modified client in your possession to have more than words to back up your promise. If you are caught using any form of cheats again, I will not go as far as accepting another appeal; Instead, I will state now that you will be receiving no more chances.
Appeal Accepted

4 Likes