I don't know what to put here good morning

I like Hawaiian pizza but without pineapple

4 Likes

I love ur pfp… ocram needs to be remembered.

Anywho, welcome to the forums!

4 Likes

hello I did not know that this page existed now I opened an account why supposedly I was banned for using buffs in pvp if the ban is removed I will be more active on this page greetings

4 Likes

ur allowed to use buffs in PvP, just not the ones granted in PvE or /buff. Did you do either of those?

2 Likes

I have never used them I was so confused when I got banned that I tried to enter the server with another phone when I got banned to find out why

3 Likes

Welcome to the server!
Ocram was great, he dropped souls of blight. I don’t remember what those are used for though.

Here’s a question for you:
You walk into a room, and you see 2 items: A hat and a Pencil.
You put on the hat, and you notice that anyone that sees you seems to forget about you as soon as they look away.
You take off the hat, and pick up the pencil, drawing a stickman. The stick man comes out of the page and starts walking around.
You can only take one of these items; which do you take?

4 Likes

they made cool weapons and three endgame sets NO SUMMONER?!?!?!?!?!
Dragon set - melee
Titan set - ranger
Spectral set - mage

correct me if I’m wrong, but I also think they made a repeater called Vulcan that shot exploding arrows, a tizona (a sword that somehow gave enemies bleeding, IIRC it made them slowly lose health), and the traba-something that was a spear. Don’t remember any mage or summoner weapons, though.

3 Likes

If the pencil made the stickman come out of the page and come to life it would be like being a god who grabs things from nothing imagine the possibilities definitely the pencil

3 Likes

I like bread hehe

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.