I can't type a message at all or /warp

I just got unbanned, and joined. It’s all fine but each time I try to send a non-command message (test, hello or stuff like that) it doesn’t send, I also have no access to commands like /warp, /register, /login and I’d like to ask if that’s normal or a bug?

7 Likes

Oh, I also forgot, I tried going into PvE and apparently I don’t get teleported in any of the portals?

7 Likes

This sounds like a bug. However, I can’t find where this was previously mentioned… maybe ask the staff. (use @ staff)

7 Likes

Huh, it appears it only happens in Executor, I can’t talk or do anything in executor but I can do that same stuff in another account?

7 Likes

aren’t alternative accounts disallowed?

5 Likes

I think he means a different character, not account.

5 Likes

Most of all its connection issue

4 Likes

Read this:

5 Likes

At the time of this topic’s writing, your account was still in the banned group. Can you try now?

4 Likes

Wait, what? I thought your account would be entirely blocked fromt he server oppon being banned.

3 Likes

There’s ways to get around being banned. IP bans happen to be one of the more faulty ways of banning people.

An accounts’ group being set to banned is reserved for such cases, since if your ban has not been officially unbanned then your account “should” technically be disabled, literally or not. This happening usually entails ban evasion or an unban not being a true unban, and if it’s the latter then the group needs manually changed by an admin. The more you know x2.

4 Likes