I can't login

I created several characters that share my account’s name (i.e DantePizzaMan) and when I try to login using “/login < password>” a prompt appears stating that “DantePizzaMan” isn’t registered

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure you can’t share the same login with more than one character, unless someone proves me wrong here. Whichever was the first charater you used to register and login maybe you should use just that, or else, if that is not the case, you can give more information on this and see if we can have something figured out.

3 Likes

I think accounts are name bound and not character bound, since players on Journey Mode created accounts have to create a Softcore/Normal character with the same name to be able to play/login.

5 Likes

Yeah that is what I was thinking about similar names and tried to mean, which I also find weird as they say they tried with many characters sharing the same name

4 Likes

Accounts should be name-bound only, so I’m not sure why you’re having issues. In the unlikely case you haven’t done this, do /register <password>, then after rep-mode, do /login <password>.

I surmise that you have multiple characters of the same name in order to switch between different inventory layouts, and if this is the case, you can use /loadout in lieu. It’s a command which allows you to save multiple inventory layouts by assigning different names to them (e.g. /loadout save <name> and /loadout load <name>).

3 Likes

I can’t login it says password was incorrect

3 Likes

If you forgot your password, you should get staff support, be it through sending a message in the staff group or the channel #help-and-support in the Dark Gaming Discord server.

4 Likes