I cant login cus i have an account already but i deleted the player file please help me

The chat is telling me that i already have an account called ItsDiv, use that to log in, but i deleted the player file to make a new o ne can anyone help me?

2 Likes

Deleting the character you used to register in the server wasn’t a very good idea. What you can do is either give your new character a slightly different name (like “ItsDiiv” or “ItsDivyesh”) or ask Rofle if he can do some changes to it if it matters that much to you to have the exact same name.

2 Likes

How do i ask rofle

2 Likes

@popstarfreas and you wait for his response

2 Likes

@popstarfreas Please look at the above problem and assist me if you can, i would really love to play in your lovely survival gamemode

2 Likes

Then join with a character with that exact name, case sensitive. You should be automatically logged in.

2 Likes

well, i think it is because i used a steam terraria for the old one but for this character im using goggame terraria :stuck_out_tongue: so now i cant login even with steam terraria cus i deleted that player file im dumb

2 Likes

All you need is a Steam account with Terraria on it.
It doesn’t matter if your version of Terraria is mobile, or GoG, or etc. Make a character of the exact same and login in the server and at dtp.dark-gaming.com. That’s all there is to it.

3 Likes