I can't join survival anymore, it just freezes

So, I played survival until 10 minutes ago, I rejoined the server, tried to do /survival and I get the stoned debuff like always when I change mode, but nothing happens and I don’t get in survival, just like when survival wasn’t online. I tried rejoining, closing terraria and reopening it, using the survival portal. I can join everything but survival.

4 Likes

I don’t know if you can get banned from individual dimensions, but maybe that’s the case. Do you remember doing anything out of the normal? If not, I don’t know, or, you could try to restart your computer and/or steam, if you are on PC of course. Maybe it’s something with your internet connection, probably not, but you could try to reset your internet connection.

3 Likes

I’m having this same issue, I played a lot of survival, played some zombies, then went to PvE where I created some loadouts, then I try to enter survival and it doesn’t work. It sort of leaves me in a limbo state where chat stops, commands don’t work, and the only thing I can do is rejoin to fix those issues. I am able to join every other dimension but survival as well. Hopefully this’ll fix itself after I go to bed.

3 Likes

It could also be something with the server. Don’t get me wrong, I do not know what the dark gaming servers are, if it’s a few computers(powerful ones) or a bunch of actual servers in some sort of big server room. I’ve experienced issues like these with different games, and the best thing you could do is restart your computer. Also, welcome to Dark Gaming.

3 Likes