I can't get on to the server with my registered name

Hello, I’m “Shut up Hannah”. I have no idea why I was banned, (Maybe I wasn’t and my account just stopped working,) however if I was I would like to know why. If it was because I said in chat: “There’s so much plat here”
Then I would like to say that I was talking about the ore, not the coins. If it was because mana stars, (Netery, a fellow survival player, told me this may be the case.) I remember either having 20 or 40 mana. If anything was in my inventory that was highly suspicious then I have no idea why it was there. However I would like to know why I was possibly banned and shed some light on the topic.

1 Like

Post here:

If you attempt to enter the server, it should tell you the reason why you were banned.

2 Likes

You weren’t banned, like I tried to say in-game, your character would have been removed from the server entirely.
…You can still get into the server with your original IP, right?

1 Like

Yes, I can.

1 Like

Now I’m confused.

1 Like

If you were actually banned, your character (and all your characters, since it is an IP ban) would have been not able to enter any part of the server at all, and you would recieve a message with a ban link upon trying to enter. You obviously weren’t banned, since your character was in the rift.

1 Like

What made you think you were banned? Were you not able to enter into an area?

1 Like

Well then why cant I get on to the server with the name “Shut up Hannah”?

1 Like

I can’t go to survival and I can’t enter the server with my name

1 Like

However i can rename myself and login

1 Like

So you used a different character and it worked?

If you try to enter with the original “Shut up Hannah”, does it give you a ban link? Or any message?

1 Like

They were in the server, logged in as Shut Up Hannah not too long ago.

I remember them saying that they can go nowhere but rift.

1 Like

No. it just says checking ip: complete!

1 Like

That’s not a ban, just a connection error.

1 Like

ok i can enter the server with my name now

1 Like

That could be something else, try using t2.dark-gaming.com as an ip, or use 7776 as a port.

1 Like

it just worked, but if it were a connection error, how could i enter with a different character?
Edit: i tried to enter the server 573 times. I counted every single try.

1 Like

Essentially, there are multiple reasons why you may not be able to join a server:

• Banned
  • Kicked
  • Connection Error
  • Memory Error
  • It’s Down

If you can’t join the server with a single character in particular, you are probably being kicked because of that character’s name. I don’t think this is your case.

1 Like

Very odd. The good thing is that i can join now… I haven’t tried going into survival though…
Edit: I can get into survival now!

1 Like

As long as you can login fine, you should be able to enter Survival unless the dimension itself is not up.

1 Like