I believe this ban was a misunderstanding. (xae23 / Dark game matt's ban appeal)

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: http://dark-gaming.com/ban/5844

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, he did break the rules knowingly

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I do believe the ban on xae23 was fair, but my account Dark game matt was also banned for some reason

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
You should unban me because, I did not hack, my cousin had gone on my computer while I was away and started using my steam account to hack. He thought if he made a new terraria character (xae32) then I would not get banned myself. Due to his actions I am no longer allowed on your server, and this truly saddens me. I love the community and games on your server and would hate to never play it again. Please, I promise I will never let him hack on your survival server again (The cause of ban). If there is a way for me to notify you that they snuck onto my computer in any future circumstances, or if you can just ban their character but not mine, it would be very appreciated. I truly enjoy your server and I wouldn’t ever do it any harm such as hacking/cheating. Please understand this misunderstanding and help me out. You can keep xae23 banned, just please allow me to join back with Dark game matt.

Sincerely, Matt

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.