Hypothetical Forum badges speedrun (Completed!)

oh hey thats cool this is definitely not a comment made just to get a badge
(oh wait i already had the badge before this)

4 Likes

To get the badge, you must share a post from one topic to another topic.

If you’ve shared a post, these links should be listed at the bottom of the post you’ve shared.:

5 Likes

Yeah, I clicked that and didn’t know what it meant, so I clicked the email button. I didn’t know it meant to another post, so I was trying to figure out which thing I needed to do (so I tried email).

4 Likes

Oh I see.

Here’s a link that’s totally related to this conversation

4 Likes

Hmm, it still didn’t work, although the link is on that post.

How odd, maybe it’s just lag and it hasn’t updated yet.

5 Likes

You have to wait for the forum to update the statistics; they’re not updated immediately.

6 Likes

I shall do anything to see if I can possibly get the Replying by Email badge!

5 Likes

You can’t unless you reply by email which you can’t do

5 Likes

As I stated, Ill try anything in every possible way at any given time! I’m at least going to make an attempt…

5 Likes

I think I may have found it… replying to the direct link of the message instead of replying to the [email protected]

5 Likes

I see now… Is it purely disabled or is it like a 403(Forbidden), 405(Method Not Allowed) or a 415(Unsupported Media Type) error?

5 Likes

Replying by email is disabled.

7 Likes

On the topic of Badges,

• We are 1 Member Role away from 69 members

• Leave it to me to have a badge that only 3 people have but not have one that almost 400 people have. :thinking:

• On the topic of that, congrats on getting Crazy in Love, Papyrus!

• Yems had 3 Golden Badges, Popstarfreas has 2, and the other Mods, with Me, Madofado, and Papyrus (who are not mods) have 1.

6 Likes

Why thank you! I wasn’t sure anyone noticed!

6 Likes

One of the other only golden badges that seems feasibly achievable is “Great Reply”, 50 likes on a reply

Although most have less than ten, it might be hard to get 50 likes.

edit: I forgot to say EVERYONE LIKE THIS so that we can see how long it takes to get 50

ok this failed lol

7 Likes

even is everyone liked it (which is hard on its own) , then it might get to 5 at most. Even popstarfreas only gotten 20% of the badge.

5 Likes

Eventually more and more people will be getting the 10 likes topics and maybe replies. Some people have 8 or 9 likes on their posts or replies, and there are topics where the first 10 or so replies have like 7+ likes

5 Likes

I think my highest post is on Comment Frenzy with 7.

4 Likes

This might be difficult, seeing as only Rofle has ever achieved any of these:

A few people have Popular Link, and Haruno has Hot Link, but nobody has ever achived any of the other Reply or Topics. I might be able to get Nice Reply though.

5 Likes

I now have every like-related badge except Admired, which would definitely be difficult to get (I estimate I have only around 50 posts that have more than 5 likes)

6 Likes