Huh, Picksaw defied its own rules

It’s a Calamity Mod thing. It pertains to the mod’s Rogue class, afaik (I haven’t played myself).

3 Likes

What about Broken Broken Hero Blade

3 Likes

What about a Silent Chain Gun?

4 Likes

Wait, did you get this in the items dimension? or in something else?

3 Likes

You do /i name of item amount them the modifier.

/i Zenith 1 arcane

I believe that’s how it works.

4 Likes

It’s modded.

4 Likes

Silent is an accessory modifier in CM, so unless you were using extra mods, I don’t think that’d be possible.

4 Likes

I just realized that CM modifier bonuses go above 4%. Isn’t that nice and dandy.

3 Likes

Actually, I did not get these items in the Items Dimension nor the Special Items Dimension as you can see by the background being The Rift.

4 Likes

Thank you, I was a bit confused on why DG would have Calamity lol.

4 Likes

I’ve done a few of those. In fact, you can even get some of them legally—such as the famous Lucky Lucky Horseshoe, the extremely Demonic Demon Scythe, the sadly Broken Breaker Blade, a Broken The Breaker, a rather Deadly Deadly Sphere Staff, and so on and so forth.

As for ‘illegal’ ones, there are the Mystic Mystic Robe, Celestial Celestial Cuffs, and even the Rapid Fast Clock.

There are also some contradictory ones, like the Ignorant Tome of Infinite Wisdom and the Deranged Ranger Emblem, or the Sighted Blindfold and the Slow Fast Clock. It’s just fun to play around with illegal modifiers—I’ve been in a server where the Menacing Sofa and Angry / Furious Bunny were huge memes.

5 Likes

wait dye was a weapon??
Screenshot (231)

6 Likes

Deranged in this case means insane, like im not gonna listen to Shaman insane, not the opposite of ranged. Cool anyways

5 Likes

It has a real-life counterpart

5 Likes