How To Remove Chest?

So, im hollowing out the area for my zombies map, then i come across this lone chest in the middle of nowhere.
its painted, so breaking it could be considered griefing, but the problem is it’s locked- so I can’t anyway. Could a mod or something please remove it? ty.

position of chest:

4 Likes

This is the only thing you can do actually

Ask someone who is a dimension manager

1 Legolas (Felpsblast)
2 Madeira
3 Durtle/Neverbeen/tejxda

6 Likes

ok, cool

id normally ping Legolas, as they are active, but I’m not sure if they would be sleeping rn or not (timezones ruin lives, people)

5 Likes

Imagine trying to use vanilla tools to remove a chest with items in it

6 Likes

Doesnt has items the chest :v
These are just bugged for some reason, Because you cant open it either

6 Likes

I’m just memeing LOL

7 Likes

I thought un-openable chests were a normal and intended occurrence. Am I wrong?

5 Likes

also, how do i select what items will go on what tier? i finished building my map, and now I’m just confused on what exact colors the chests are, and how to set up the items.

4 Likes
  1. Class Chests Painted Deep Blue. (You are allowed hidden class chests, but you must have at least one that is this color).
  2. Armor Chest Painted Deep Pink.
  3. Accessory Chest Painted Deep Sky Blue.
  4. Health Chest Painted Deep Red.
  5. Mana Chest Painted Blue. (Not Deep Blue)
  6. Weapon - not painted
6 Likes

Is it allowed to integrate such chests in your map?

4 Likes

the light blue one? I had already selected the perfect spot, and it was inside a dark, obsidian house :confused: didn’t notice it until I had already excavated everything else
its floating in the air too, my map is in hell and there’s not a way for me to really integrate it

4 Likes

ok i have yet another question about zombie map editing xD

If my map gets pasted into zombies, will I be able to remove the the chest?

How do I select items to put in chests?

How would I edit my map in zombies if it was pasted in?

PS: if you noticed something wrong, you get +2 dp

3 Likes

Also, No, the chests still are blocked, so you will gonna need a dimension manager to remove it

You will use commands to make edits and add items

Ie
Rn to add items is
/zchest additem "Item name" "Class" <tier> <price> <amount>

There are a lot of cmds more, but you will be using mainly this one,once you get your map pasted, you will have access to plenty of guides

Giv me mah 2 dp :v (Not really)

4 Likes

congrats geo, you get

N O T H I N G

aside from the horrid injustice, I have finished building and painting the map! I’m gonna put a map view of it here just so people can judge it and the size and stuff to see if its too big. I’m just making sure this map is zombies material before I submit it.

I’m gonna remove that random floating chest soon. Just waiting for a gamemodes manager to come on.
Also, I can’t decide what to call it. Should it be Fiery Wastes, or Molten Crags?

• Molten Crags
  • Fiery Wastes
0 voters

Not sure what happened, chest wasn’t protected in the first place. Anyways I removed it now

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.