How to Easily beat the Hell storage

Created at 2023-10-16T12:18:00Z

Hi, One of my favourite map is Hell Storage

In this map you have acces to low cost HP, an OP Farming weapon( it’s red phaseblade or saber I think :oskull: ), and a support weapon( summons)

This time ill give you a tips to easily beat the HELL STORAGE

1.From First round to the first boss round

When you spawned, Grab you starter loadout by tapping dark blue chest. You’ll get Cascade with 1 damage for your first weapon, Then Kill the Zombies.

Whenever you have 1000 score buy the OP Farming weapon( Red Phasesaber). From here you’ll need Ankh Shield and 250+ hp, also buy armor If you have enough score.

2. Round 6 to the Second boss Round

This time you’ll need to upgrade your hp to 1000+, and upgrading your Armor to Palladium Which Will give you rapid regen buff after you strike an enemy, and don’t forget with the accs( Shield of Cthulhu, Sandstorm in a bottle, and Stinger Nackle).

If you still have Lots of Score after doing all of These thing, you can buy some potions as the extra support( enforcement i think).

Now you’re getting op

3. Post second boss round to the 15th round

Now you need to Focus on maximizing your HP( 6000 HP is the limit).

If you already maxed your hp, then you can go buy Summon weapon, more accs and mounts.

After you maxing your loadout, now you have to upgrade your main weapon.

4. 16th round to the end

What you need to pass these round is Stardust dragon, Daybreak or Solar Eruption, 70+ defense and Max HP.

If you have all the loadout i recommended up there(Stardust dragon, Daybreak or Solar Eruption, 70+ defense and Max HP.), then you can pass the end round and beat this map.

Tips:

1. You don’t need any ability on this map, but If you want to use ability. Its up to you.
  2. Stop upgrading your Beetle armor to solar armor If you still have less than 6000 hp or still using OP farm weapon.
  3. You can have max 3 Minion slot( using Papyrus scarab and Minion potion)
  4. The Gate entrance to acces the Ankh shield, Papyrus scarab and Summon weapons IS pretty confusing Its randomly closed and that would give a Big problem If you have low hp.
  5. The bottom room( Its a storage i think) IS Made from hellstone that could deal 5 or 10 damage per second If you touch It or step on it, so you better get Ankh Shield earlier that could give you immunity to fire blocks, this also ciuld help you reviving your friend that trapped there.
  6. In some occassion, some of your friends Will leave the game because of so many factors, and the higher round and Score they have, the more Score you’ll earn when they leave, and this would help you to maximize you loadout faster.

Congratulation!!
Now you know how to beat this hard Terrain map. I hope this can help you.

See you in the next guide🤯

5 Likes

Wait did i not limit papyrus scrabs upgrades to 1?..

It is actually 20 dps, and you are not intended to access it until ankh, right

5 Likes

Yea, you limited the scarab upg to 1

The player’s base Minion slot is 1
Minion potion +1
Papyrus scarab +1
In total, you get 3 Minion slot

20dps IS insane, thanks for correcting.
You can actually access it without Ankh, but having Ankh in the accs slot IS better

4 Likes