How to create a own lobby in gamemodes zombies

I want to create my own lobby becuz I want to play with my friends without random players

3 Likes

You can’t make private lobbies since the server is running on limited resources.

4 Likes

well thats ok

3 Likes

Im currently banned rn ( :frowning: ), but, if i remember correctly, you can do “/j z new” and it will make a new lobby. On top of that, you can send invitations to your friends, so if you have a friend called “John”, then you can do “/invite John”. If you have a friend with a space in their name, like “Joe Mamma” then don’t do “/invite Joe Mamma”, the system won’t recognize it. Instead, use “/invite Joe”, only put the first name and not all the words. The game automatically stops letting players join after round 4 (when granite golems start spawning), so it technically becomes a “private” lobby, though there will be some extra players. Good luck with shredding those zombos!

1 Like

Ok thanks again

2 Likes

The command /j z -new is also disabled at the moment. You can type one of these commands to make a pseudo-private lobby -which means that if someone else types the same command as you did to make the lobby, then can join your lobby without an invitation- :

• /j z -r is for rapid lobbies. Rapid lobbies negate waves and rounds and spawn zombies without stopping -until a boss round, after that ends the endless spawning continues- . Rapid zombies also has some unique zombie types like spiked ice slime and small zombies.

• /j z -hc is for hardcore lobbies. Hardcore lobbies make you get one-shotted by anything you can get hurt from. You can buy lives instead of HP from HP chests to be protected from a hit.

These are, of course, harder ways to play zombies but they yield more DP/EXP earnings and is the only way to make private lobbies -unless you’re a map builder or a supporter- .

3 Likes

Thx for the information!

I needed this.

1 Like

That’s because it’s /join zombies new or /j z new

4 Likes

You can also combine all the lobby options. (/j z new -hc -rapid) would create a new game where you die in one hit, and the waves quickly keep coming with no breaks. (though i doubt adding the new tag would be useful since noone would play such a horrible gamemode)

2 Likes