• I’m not good at this game at all
  • I play with a hardcore character.
  • Rarely
  • Once or twice

0 voters

6 Likes

I only play classic difficulty :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I rarely die, even on MMFTW. Honestly, I hate everything below master mode. I’m not speaking for anybody else, but I find everything else not nearly as rewarding, satisfactory, or difficult in the least. I tried to do a hardcore normal playthrough, and I was stunned by how easy everything was. At one point, I just rage quitted right after plantera because the game was too fcking easy for it to be even remotely challenging or satisfying.

7 Likes

how is that ‘:sunglasses:’? it just means you have minor skill issues and/or you don’t like hard stuff lmao

Dont mean to sound rude here, but normal mode is just boring for me.

5 Likes

I often die allot tho you cant blame me. I played the game for 5years now only on mobile and even as a so called experience player you cant escape mistakes when you only have that tiny screen on your face with minimal view and a crap tons of buttons to touch(trust me using 4fingers is hard), its harder in mobile, progressing is slower, hooks are “Plss luck give me this”, and when it comes to moving and attacking- controls are bastards. But what I learn in pasts years is mistakes(dying) is something that can help you improve and strive to be better so its alright to get killed by mobs, or fricken boulders out of nowhere!??!? just try to learn from it. You can still see me die allot in Gamemodes and Survival but trust me I’ve seen worst.

P.s: Not very Inspiring is it?? Hehe boi

9 Likes

its my pov 2 years ago.
Welp, i am not so skilled as Nate, but i beat game in expert sooo (with classes)

6 Likes

well, yes, i die A LOT. but a lot more often when im summoner, as summoner has bad defense + good damage

5 Likes

I feel your pain, man. Terraria mobile is worst than expert mode for the worthy

5 Likes

meh, I wouldn’t say the same. By placing my hook and buff and heals in a different position, the controls barely do anything against me and they’re very fluid. My only criticism of them is how much they’re screwed with every update, so I have to relearn the basics every major update.

This is my setup, if you’re curious:

6 Likes

Its quite a challenge but atleast the controlls arent the worst i’d say
But the difference in screen (and sometimes lag) force you into a bad situation.

6 Likes

You can change the in-game resolution.

5 Likes

Admittedly, I’ve also only ever tried classic difficulty on singleplayer worlds because I’m still new to the game. :sweat_smile: I don’t die to monsters all that often, but boulder traps? Shudders :grimacing:

Perhaps I should give expert a try sometime, as I occasionally find some of the monsters to be a bit too easy to defeat.

4 Likes

:sob: I don’t even die that much, I just want to befriend a giant tortoise without dying instantly, as well as making the Eye of Cthulhu a pet :sob:

4 Likes

yeah hate to say it but tertlz are still cancer in normal mode

4 Likes

Dang we almost had the exact same setup but my left index touches the health and mana potions( slightly lower from hotbar), and the jump and mount is opposite of each other, and also my lock on, auto attack, and smart cursor stay together.

4 Likes

Not being Arrogant here but after I posted my main comment here my family Wifi stopped and was forced to only play on single player soo I commited on training my playstyle and now control wise I’ve gotten to the point where I can defeat Daytime Master mode Empress of Light using no buffs,no heals, no dodge(ex: holy protection,master ninja gear, etc.), no long ass platforms, no endgame gear, just simple 500 blocks arena, razorblade typhoon, tabi(dash), and skillz lots and lots of skillz that took me 254 tries before I dealt the final blow. I feel your comment about lag because it always annoys me when Im moving and then my character suddenly stops resulting in death

4 Likes

This is my setup. It is zoomed out because its by default but, I did add the inventory and settings at the lower right again!

5 Likes

How do you paste a screenshot here? Do you do it in the computer? Im curious…

5 Likes

When replying, do you see the little up arrow looking icon at the bottom right of the window? Thats how you upload screenshots and images

4 Likes

Hundreds of deaths from prehardmode, including:

• Fall damage
  • Suffocating inside sand
  • Silt falling on you as you keep stubbornly mining
  • Drowning when digging down. Or those sweet ocean chests.
  • Fall damage again
  • Minecarting through lava
  • Bats
  • Zombie nocliping through wall
  • That flying eye when you’re trying to fish
  • Got out of lava! At 21 HP… with burning debuff… with potion sickness…
  • Sitting on top of a burning block in hell
  • Dart trap… poison.

You might ask: why not just avoid these?
Answer: your mom

6 Likes