How I get here

I just wanted to share how I start my journey in dark-gaming server…
All start 3 years ago when I lose my zenith in my own survival world, that was funny how I thrown my zenith away while trashing items and also so… I don’t know that feeling with the unknow
First thing that came to my head that time is “how will I restore the zenith now after the auto save?” and I searched online servers for free items
I found so many that my brain blow up with them untill I saw this server as a recommendation
I entered the server and saw “items” I immediately entered it and got my zenith back as a legendary one that I couldn’t find in other servers…
I saw other things like gamemode and pvp and pve… I entered gamemode and go to the hole here “zombies is writen
I start loving the server and always play it as a guest until I found out about survival and always tell me you must be logined in
I tiped /help and saw how to make and account by /register " password” and I logined in in Friday morning witch that means one thing: 10 players fighting moon lord for the final time
I was surprised and I said how will I get in their power that fast and someone thrown for me a megashark to fight with them is wings and some hallowed armors I was happy to join them untill my phone died (0% battery) I said why this time exactly and reopen terraria and de sided to play survival but when I entered survival I found every one lost all his items and I thought maybe they just stored hair items and begin playing normally until we killed eye of cthulu
That was the first time I kill a boss with other people especially it was a very hard fight for me (I wasn’t well prepared) then knew about the crew member that can be getten by voting every day and get 0.05 credits every day until you reach 2 credits and I start getting more busy because of studying
But now I managed to collect 0.55 credits now and I knew about this official website
Until Friday when I found that my zenith that I hardly crafted just desapeared like my old items
Every one Stat playing normally and I was saying “where is my zenith?!” until someone replied the server just restarted and we started a new run
I thought the game buggdd or sth and I made a bug report (check out my profile and see) and some other problems like Warping to jungle
And I knew about every rule I started loving this game because of this server
I made new friendships!
I learned what is helping each other!
I shared!
I enjoyed!
And I recomend dark gaming for every one

5 Likes

I Aint re…
damm 3years
you joined DG for items now you play On this server😭

7 Likes

I was truly the same, looking for cool items. I eventually joined the server two years later and, here I am today!

5 Likes

Im not a quite old fan of terraria, ive just become more active recently, i also joined the server for items, now i grind zombies lol

5 Likes

aint noway

5 Likes