9 Likes

the ban link is on the ban screen, right after you try to enter the server

8 Likes

it doesn’t appear, it just shows that I was banned

8 Likes

can you post a screenshot?

8 Likes

8 Likes

Reenter with a non-journey mode character.

8 Likes

but I already tried, I was banned

8 Likes

What text does appear if you appear to enter the server with a non-journey character?

8 Likes

the same text

8 Likes

Did you try to:

• disable vpn and proxy
  • not connecting via a server (e. g. School, uni, work, McDonalds, library wifi)
  • Restart your router
8 Likes
  1. Im not using vpn or proxy
  2. I am in my house
  3. I already tried to do this
8 Likes

I just wanted to know my ban link, because i got banned

8 Likes

honestly, ive never seen this before
even when I tried to join with a journey mode character, it simply didn’t grant me access to the dimensions, it didn’t say I was banned

8 Likes

Normally if you try to enter PVP, PVE, zombies, survival, build with Journey mode you will get kicked because of “access blocked”. Maybe the banner formatted the ban reason wrongly (that the actual reason shows up, not the link).

8 Likes

This seems more like a #bug-reports post, this shouldn’t happen as far as I know.

6 Likes

I think you’ve been autobanned. When one is banned, they are normally directed to a link with their ban serial ID.

For Example:

ban.dark-gaming.com/9536

The term “autoban” is a designation for bans/kicks that are automatically administered by server plugins (collectively called the System). In most cases, an autoban is only supposed to kick you from the server or a specific dimension, but there have been times where people have been outright banned with no ban link to refer to. (This has actually happened to me once before).

As far as I know, the conditions required to be autobanned, and the actual terms of the autoban itself, vary on a dimension-by-dimension basis in the server.

I don’t have access to the comprehensive list of bans, but searching via serial ID, I’ve checked every ban that has been dolled in the past 2 days. No System bans have been recorded, nor has your name appeared in the past few days worth of bans. This serves as further proof that you were autobanned.

8 Likes

what can they do to get unbanned from said autoban?

7 Likes

They will have to appeal to a staff member to unban them – just like any other ban. However, in this case, I don’t think Laraxsz even needs to write a ban appeal. The System made the mistake, not him; so he can literally just ask a staff member to unban him.

8 Likes

You should be able to see your ban link now when attempting to enter the server. If you still cannot access it, let me know.

7 Likes

i cant see my ban link

4 Likes