How did u found about terraria

we were playing minecraft with classmates, and them another comes:

• ehh, minecraft, it is not cool
  • so what is cool
  • terraria

The End
(my first version was mobile 1.1 7-8 years ago)

6 Likes

???

??? I didn’t understand what u said also it said that what I said was inappropriate.I’m just giving my opinion Glasia.I didn’t sayed anything Inappropriate

4 Likes

I happend to find terraria in my playstore section. Since I was desperate to find a new and cool game I went in and downloaded terraria. And I don’t regret that decision

6 Likes

nope, he died in a car wreck when I was 9.

7 Likes

dude, that’s a pirated copy of the game and often contains hacks. Yes, it is inappropriate- we do not advertise pirated versions of the game here, and having one is a bannable offense.

7 Likes

I am sorry for your loss

5 Likes

sorry… (that went from 0 to 100 real quick)

6 Likes

Bruh chill😅 sorry if its offensive but not all schools are the same and stop spamming chat hehe

6 Likes

you’ll find that’s pretty commonplace in my life so far.

5 Likes

StampyLongNose/StampyLongHead started his Terraria Xbox360 playthrough around 9 years ago. I was already a big fan of Stampy from his Minecraft content and i was instantly hooked to his Terraria content. So me being the little kid I was, I begged my dad to buy terraria for me on a crusty old original Playstation3 I owned, and he bought it. So I roughly started playing Terraria around 9 years ago as well.

8 Likes

I have a trillion questions.

6 Likes

“…and i’m going to ask none of them…”

7 Likes

well it’s good to know I’m not the most awkward and random person here…

6 Likes

One of my classmates in elementary school mentioned it in a conversation about Minecraft and I was curious about it, so I gave it a try on mobile. However, being the naive young child that I was, I didn’t know how to progress beyond building a house, so I eventually gave up and forgot about it. :sweat_smile:

Several years later, I picked it up on Steam around a year ago, and now that I’m slightly less of a naive child and understand the mechanics better, I got hooked on it for several months. I eventually got burnt out and still found progression to be a bit confusing… But now I’m trying to get back into it and maybe this time I’ll be able to progress further.

7 Likes

You know, I’m now trying to decide if you meant this as an insult or not…
You’re not that random or akward, but at the same time, you clearly think that you’re.

6 Likes

I mean, @ghostinmytoast is randomly running around and posting completely irrelevant stuff all over the place, so I guess it’s intended as an ‘insult’…?

I’m not exactly sure why they’re posting all this stuff, but it’s spam, and @ghostinmytoast spam is not allowed here. I’m not trying to be offensive or anything, but I’m just slightly confused.

7 Likes

I found out about terraria when my brother was playing it- roughly around 7th grade (I cannot rember)
So, basically I walked into my brothers room, and i saw him playing a game. I was curious, and asked “what is that game?”, he responded “Terraria, it’s a fun game.”
So, I went to GameStop to get some money on my Apple acc, and bought terraria. I thought it would be boring, but I found it a bit fun. I was a bit burnt out though, after a few months after I got terraria, I took a break from it since I was very bored of the game. When 1.4 hit though, I decided to take a look. That’s when I found about servers. I didn’t know about it at first, but I tried my luck on peds. I thought it was fun, and I wanted to try more servers out. Eventually, I visited dark gaming and decided to play. I found it extremely fun, so I registered in and yeahs.

7 Likes

Wat, what happened? I’m trying to figure out why Deathweeds don’t grow naturally in the corruption biome :sob:

5 Likes

Also this place is very confusing

4 Likes

well it might be nice to state that in context. Just saying.

7 Likes