How can I log in to play?

I can not log in to the server why?

6 Likes

What do you mean by logging in to the server? If you’re referring to logging in to an account on the server, you need to already have one available. If you don’t, then you can’t log in.

6 Likes

You will need to register first Brandon22. Type '/register ’ to register the account, and then '/login ’ to login. Note: you need to play for ~2 days to be allowed to register, and the password is your own custom one you make up.
Example: /register 123332, then /login 123332.

6 Likes

my problem is that when I try to log in it tells me your name does not exist register

6 Likes

I said above that you must register first. Example: /register 123332, then /login 123332.

6 Likes

Accounts here on the Forums and accounts on the server are not linked in any capacity. If you created an account here on the Forums but not in the server, you will still need to create one on the server.

6 Likes

can you send me a password of a server to play please

6 Likes

If you’re referring to a password for an account on the server, no, I wouldn’t, because I’m terrible at coming up with strong passwords. You come up with your password, whatever you want it to be, because it’s your account to use.

5 Likes

I don’t particularly think password strength matters as far as an account like the forum or the ingame one as these accounts aren’t particularly valuable. What I am getting at is that I don’t think anyone will be trying to login to an account unauthorized. I gave them the example just for reference on how they could successfully register and login, though I do hope they realize that the password has to be created by them.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.