Holy shit i forgot something

Idk how long i have been inactive but one things for sure i havent played terraria neither be on the discord or forums as i am still burned out to engage here, idk if i am gonna make a return but i will probaly return when the new update for mobile hits (also i didnt forget that im gonna be releasing a map for zombies but just wait till i get active again)

8 Likes

Damn, you were the one to suggest this. That’s pretty nice.

Let me tell you this: the musket used to deal 165 base damage with a max of 180 damage, and I’m proud to say that it was nerfed to oblivion, replaced by the Red Ryder because of me. Back in the Fall of 2020, I used the musket in lieu of the sniper – I was the only one who used the musket (or at least I’m pretty sure I was the only one to use it).

On October 10th, 2020, the musket received the massive buff that gave it the aforementioned damage boosts, and despite its slow projectile speed, I spammed and attempted to master it to be the best of my ability. In response to this, it was nerfed on December 19th, 2020 and replaced by the Red Ryder which sadly has a slower use time, a slower and more inconsistent projectile, and less damage.

7 Likes