Hi I'm KeiGu

I’m new and still encountering new things while learning in the server. I’ve played for a week mostly gamemodes and ive been interacting with a few people now and then, most people dont know me dont worry I’m a good guy and a experienced player in the game, I play on mobile and confident in my controls, and I’ll try my best to help in anyway I can. So again its an honor to meet you hoping that we can become friends.

8 Likes

Welcome to the server! Enjoy a nice stay!

5 Likes

Thank you very much❤️

5 Likes

hola trulei! nice to meet you!
你好!很高兴认识你!

5 Likes

Welcome to the Server! As long as you follow the rules, and don’t feed the reporters, You should do fine here.
I like to ask questions of new people, so here is yours.
Do you prefer potatoes or steak? Why?

6 Likes

Uh I’m pretty sure that says it’s nice to recognize you

6 Likes

oh god i accidently clicked wrong character in the options
Chromebook pinyin-character translation is not very good.

5 Likes

Welcome to DG, please enjoy your stay!

5 Likes

Nice to meet you! Feel free to ask us if you need help or info, there’s lots of very helpful and friendly people here.

7 Likes

Hello good sir! And I see that you have put a Japanese sentence here hmmm but not to worry cause even though I don’t understand japanese my friend google does. It translates to " Hi, nice to meet you", Nice to meet you too men hoping your having a great day!

5 Likes

hi ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

7 Likes

Welcome! I’m familiar with your IGN. Looks like I have played with you before.

6 Likes

Nice to meet you good sir! Thank you for welcoming me! And to answer the question: I much prefer potatoes(the sweet ones) because there nutritious, packed with natural carbs and make for a very good snack. now don’t get me wrong I love steaks there rich in protein and fat but I like them in moderation since it contains allot of calories. Soo my answer is potatoes hope it’s good!

6 Likes

Thank you men!

6 Likes

Thank you! I would gladly accept your helping hand in time that I must need to reach out! Thank you

6 Likes

Hello! Nice to meet you!

6 Likes

welcome to this server KeiGu!

6 Likes

Yess sir! Maybe we’d encountered before while playing gamemodes because I mostly play there, sometimes on survival, but nice to meet you Men!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.