Hi, does anyone know the name of this plugin?

I’ve made a no rules server for fun, i wanted to do it just for fun, and i know the server has a self replenishing plugin and or command, just wanted to know the name, wanted to make a chest of op stuff at spawn, and make it self replenishing so i don’t have to keep filling it!
Thank you!

2 Likes

Any more info?

2 Likes

wdym? in the items section of the t.dark-gaming.com server you can open any chest take something out, close the chest, and then when you open it again all the items you took will be back in there, making it self replenishing. just wondered if anyone knew the name of the plugin, just because i don’t think it is a normal tshock command.

2 Likes

A plugin I know of that does this is called Infinite Chests.

2 Likes

Just installing it now, thanks!

2 Likes

Oh no, sorry, just forgot one thing, see, i’m not a server guy, in other words i’m not good with things like this, so basically, i heard you needed a ddl file to put in server plugins, i found a version of infinite chests but it was contained in a folder, so i just put the folder in the server plugins folder, it hasn’t worked and when i do the commands it just says it’s and invalid command. Any help would be appreciated. :slight_smile:

2 Likes