HEY im back from the darkest depths of the Society

I just returned and wasn’t able to play Terraria for days because Society dragged me and- AAAaaaaaaaAAaaa I don’t wanna remember that anymore…

Anyhow, I just read another hilarious ban appeal by “Michelle Z”? It was a Ban Appeal but it just isnt, like yesnt. I mean, he did a Ban appeal, supposedly simply answering the question but instead made an essay and in depth analysis of his dum dum mistake and made it a tad to read even for someone like me who reads mangas and VN.

I did a long answers before in questions 3 and 4 when I got banned but…not to this extent

Actually Im inspired, i might try to get banned again and make an essay-like Ban Appeal and never get unbanned again Rip just joking please dunt take me srsly

Im just a kid with dreams

5 Likes

MIND YOU, thats just a portion of this dudes answer in Question 3

I wont even bother telling you how long his answer in Question 4 is like

4 Likes

Was this just recent?

5 Likes

Word count in MichelleZ’s ban appeal:
(excluding the template)
Q1: 2
Q2: 173
Q3: 264
Q4: 603
Sum: 1,042 words

4 Likes

why did you count words?

4 Likes

Tbf Michelle’s “essay” really does explain a bunch of important info regarding his ban, even if it might be considered as a tad too long.

In the appeal; not only did Michelle express his sadness regarding the ban, but also explained how he tried to make sure that most people he “impersonated” were OK with him doing that. Doesn’t this raise his chances to be understood and therefore be unbanned?

5 Likes

And Popstarfreas took initiative and replied, and as always…

Everytime MichelleZ replies…

ITS A FRIGGIN ESSAY

Emegesh what a dweeb~

4 Likes

Every time he uses a conjunctive adverb like however, nevertheless, etc, his reply increases.

4 Likes

Glasia, you are the reason why this guy made an essay in his Ban Appeal…

What is your reaction to this sire? (Handing the mike to you)

4 Likes

I was not in favor with impersonating but I tried to not make them sad and wanted to explain them it softly. I tried to duel “myself” in pvp but as MichelleZ wanted to accept unfortunately their game crashed.

2 Likes

According to Michelle, you blocked off his attempts of communicating with you and you didn’t try to explain that you weren’t happy with the situation:

5 Likes

Its my fault too, i should have been more communicative. I am sorry. On Discord I turned DMs for this server off to prevent notification spam. When I saw MichelleZ’s message with @ Glasia I opened DMs.

3 Likes

What and how should I do/say the next time it happens? (Many tell that it is important to learn from one’s mistakes)

3 Likes

Perhaps express that you were disturbed by the “impersonation” or give a warning about the rule first thing.

You acted acceptingly about this situation at first (which gave Mich confidence about playing with the alt) but then made a report with no warning and a false sense of confidence on Mich’s half.

5 Likes

OK. I will do that next time. And @MichelleZ , I wanna say sorry another time that I forgot to warn you.

3 Likes

How wholesome, this man is wholesome. Long live soldier

3 Likes