Helper Application

My name is KayVee.
I am on most days except from on a Monday, Thursday and Friday but I have school.
I want to be helper because I love to help others. I would exceptionally love to help others enjoy the game like me. I would make a great addition to the team.
I am a 11 year old boy who loves video games. Terraria is one of my favourite games especially on your server. I have a brother who’s name is Mason KV. He is 7. I live in Bradford but go to school in Leeds. I am in Year 6. I have many technical and physical jobs inside school such as being a digital leader. A digital leader’s job is to help with many problems involving computers and technology. I am best at Maths and I.C.T. I am also class typist meaning whenever the teacher needs me to type something up on the board, then I do it.

1 Like

I’m not on a whole lot, the times that I can be on are during the weekends in the afternoon or evening. Sometimes during the week after school (5:00PM - 7:00PM) can work for me but not all the time because of homework.

[Q3]: I feel like I would be a good help to people on the server when they need it. I have had past Admin experience, more specifically with Butt on his server before it became the Dark Gaming server. I also have known Butt personally for 5 years and we can communicate easily if there was a problem on the server.

[Q4]: I am a freshman in high school and like I said I have had past experience in being an Admin. I like to help people with their troubles if it is either online or in real life. I think that I would be a good fit for this position and eventually maybe even an Admin.

Thanks!

1 Like

Make your own thread
sigh i would +1 this if it was your own thread

1 Like

Do you even come on anymore?

1 Like

Bumped bob needs to see this

1 Like

This person is banned make a ban appeal with this format.

Post a thread in the ban-appeals section using the following format:
[1] Why were you banned?
[2] When were you banned?
[3] How long have you been banned?
[4] Where were you when you was banned?
[5] Do you think your ban was unfair?
[6] Why should we unban you?

There is no word limit, however, a more detailed application will be given more thought. Rushing your application will not get you unbanned.
8th Jan, 2014 @ 7:38 pm

Thread locked.

Dangit I still can’t lock pop.

1 Like

Farewell app

1 Like

Lol so many grieves, it’s kinda sad.

1 Like