Helper Application - Feoreilaina

Q1. What is your in-game name?
Feoreilaina

Q2. How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)
I’m in the CST timezone and I most frequently play online from 3 pm to 10 pm, with infrequent breaks.

Q3. Why do you want to be a Helper?
I genuinely like dedicating my time and resources to help others, whether it be a dispute, needing help farming items, or giving away items that players are looking for. I normally stop what I’m doing to help others ingame since it’s something I truly enjoy doing.

Q4. Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yes, I prefer helping others over myself, and while I have been better at helping than answering questions, I acknowledge it and am willing to work harder at answering questions.

Q5. Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
I believe I do; however, I’m never against looking something up in the off chance I don’t know the answer.

Q6. Tell us about yourself?
I’m an online college student who’s off this semester, and therefore I have plenty of free time. I normally alternate between watercolor and video games, mainly Terraria, for leisure. I know this next part is a little bizarre, but I actually completed high school in a year, and started college at the age of 15. I’m three years into my degree now, but unlike most people my age, I’m not just starting my college education. I’m extremely passionate about music, and am majoring in a Music Production degree.

3 Likes

Not very seen you online (prob cuz ive not even seen myself online) but the application has a lot of good points. Maybe extend the app a bit, so I can see how dedicated you are. Once I’m back in 4 days and i see you helping, ill give you my +1.

2 Likes

i see you online a lot and you help just as much as i do if not more i have been not as active cuz my job taken up so much time yay i would love to see you online it seems people enjoy you more (then me) but you get my +1

4 Likes