Helper Aplication (Zhorel II)

Q1: Character’s name: Zhorel II. After my obsession with sounding posh.

Q2: Im mostly online from 1 hour- 12 hours on non-school days on on school days mostly 1-2 hours (Gwt+1)
Even tho the time i spend on the server changes greatly from day to day i still spend a lot of time a week on the server. and will probably increase if i get the promotion.

Q3: I came to the realization that i wanted to help on the server instead of just being there. it was a good idea after my mind.

Q4: I mostly answer questions while doing other stuff ofc i would always prioritise answering a question over building. Multi-Tasking is a great thing. BTW i find great pleasure in Helping/assisting others as well as maintaining my Poshness (legit)

Q5: I can answer most Questions from item names to Server Mechanics. i can only answer as many questions as typable possible. my knowledge when it comes to items so well as mechanics is large with the exception of a tiny fraction of the upcoming update which i will find great pleasure in learning as well.

Q6: Im a 15 soon 16 year old guy.
I love terraria and building games.
im atleast on the server once a day.
Im in 9th grade.
I live in Denmark
I love DG my fav server
and I prefer to stay classy.
I don’t have a job yet. but i will see this as a job (kind of).

With Great Pleasure and Poshness

Zhorel II--
1 Like

Please follow the Helper Application format
https://dark-gaming.com/thread/format-application-for-helper.2

1 Like

I hope this is Durable

1 Like

I support you in your efforts to become a Helper!

+1

1 Like

+1 buddy but stop smacking me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

1+, you seem like a nice fellow!

1 Like

+1, because you deserve it! Your always helping people, whenever I see you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah, Zhorel, a perfected application, done by a person who well deserves the title. +1!

1 Like