Help me i have a problem

Some time ago, maybe a month, I was banned from the server. It was my first time and I had the brilliant idea of ​​trying to avoid the ban, it didn’t go well and well that’s how I got to this page. Today they told me that I had more than 6 bans despite being my first time being banned

1. Ban (Godmode in PvE, most recent one)
  2. Ban (Usage of racial slurs)
  3. Ban (Impossible buffs in PvP)
  4. Ban (Impossible items in PvP)
  5. Ban

Those are the alleged bans. The most logical reason for me why those are not mine is because most of them are from 2020 and below. At the end of 2019 I left my country at that time I never had contact or known internet. I met the server maybe at the end of 2020 or directly in 2021 I don’t remember very well now. The other reason why those bans aren’t mine is because it’s the first time they ban me directly you can see the date I joined the server and around that date I got banned for the first time and supposedly all those were previous bans that never happened.Maybe it’s an Ip error or something similar but I’ve never had those bans. Sorry for doing this here I didn’t know where to put it.They also told me that I had more than 30 different IPs, I only accessed the server with 3 mobile devices that I have had over the years, I did not even have a PC to use some kind of IP change.

( Originally I had put this text in a post out of context but I think it explains my situation better and that’s why I copied it I hope there is no problem with copying a post to another post )

8 Likes

Oh bruh Im super impressed on how your still on the Server on the 3rd ban, you have made a right decision posting this topic because as of this day, you will be remembered as someone who has made it to the history as the “person who got the most bans(assuming)” in the Dark Gaming server xD

7 Likes

I made history and did not know anything

6 Likes

I look forward to the day when I can play again :coffin:

4 Likes

I doubt that you haven’t played on the server this week/month. Anyone would be tempted to use a different account if they are in a situation like yours.

Im not saying that it is good to use an alternate account. It would just be tempting and you know why? Because its fudging fun on the Server.

Also question: How many weeks has it been from you last ban?

4 Likes

My first and only ban was a few months ago when I was my first appeal if you look at the date I joined and it was my first ban. I’m not going to do ban evasion, besides it’s forbidden, I do not want to be blamed for more things, I have already been accused of many things that I did not know

4 Likes

Can I hire a lawyer to defend me?

https://forum.dark-gaming.com/t/there-is-an-unclear-link-between-tusas-ban-and-fatherme3s-ban-this-is-why-tusa777-is-innocent/16682/18

4 Likes

Update: Adding Keigu to the PM.

4 Likes

hello how are you today :orangutan:

I hope they don’t close the post due to inactivity

3 Likes

It has not closed likely for the following reason: This used to be an off-topic post until it was changed to questions and support. (see Big russ I need help for an example for this (keigu changed this to help and support)

3 Likes